A skyscraper doesn’t start at street level. In fact, the taller the building, the deeper the foundation. This holds true for people too.
How many of the following resonate with you?
- I’m feeling somewhat incomplete. I know there’s more to life.
- I often feel guilty that I can’t get enough done, or I don’t spend my time well.
- My relationships (all types) need some changes and improvements.
- I feel I’m missing something (since I changed my job, relationship etc.)
- I’m worried that I won’t be able to get what I want. I don’t know where to look or what to do.
- I’m unsure of what direction or changes to make in my life.
- I know what I want, but I can’t seem to make progress.
- I don’t know how to say ‘no’ and not feel guilty.
- I don’t always reach my goals. I seem to start out okay and then “lose it.”
- I wish I felt more confident and had more self–esteem.
- I’m often tired and struggle to keep up with all my commitments.
- I’m bored with my life and don’t know what to do about it.
- I need more focus, more balance, and A LOT less stress.
Is This How You’d Like Life To Be?
- I’m clear about what’s most important to me and I spend my time on those things.
- I get my needs met without struggle or guilt.
- I feel confident in myself and my path.
- I’m on my way towards or have the life I truly want.
- I am easily finding the right people and opportunities to get what I want.
- I know what I need and how to get it effortlessly so that I can always be at my best.
- I naturally have plenty of energy for what is most important to me
- I see my direction and I’m excited about what life is bringing me.
Whether we like it or not, the truth is that every area of our life affects the others. Before someone hires me, I’m upfront that whatever life issues they have will come through as we work on their business.
Life happens when you’re running a business.
If you have been taking action in your business and are still not seeing the results you would like, it’s highly possible that your personal foundation needs to be strengthened. You need to give yourself a life tune-up so you can achieve the success you desire.
The bigger your goals, the stronger your personal foundation needs to be to support you in achieving those goals.
Strengthening your Personal Foundation develops you further from the inside out. As you strengthen your foundation, your ability to make decisions will be strengthened as well as your confidence in yourself to get to the next level. You will feel freer to express, develop, and integrate your business and personal lives. It is still true today–only the strong and the wise survive. So, let’s strengthen your core identity and pump up your confidence and conviction.
The Personal Foundation Program, a program of the coaching school I graduated from, CoachInc, is a self-paced personal development program for people who want more — much more in life. Additionally, I’ve added materials and exercises I created for my clients including fun exercises for those who live with you to the process I call a Life Tune-up.
By better understand the value of strengthening yourself and commitments in your life, you will actively build a stronger personal foundation. Coming from a place of having a strong foundation helps you to use your strength – talents, skills, and resources. You will move away from worrying about the fundamentals of your life, and be free to focus on tasks at hand while exploring your dreams and creating your vision.
Life is too short to perfect your weaknesses
In a world that sometimes appears to be built on quicksand, we all need a solid, dependable, personal foundation. A strong personal foundation includes 10 distinct stepping stones which, when linked together, provide a solid yet personalized base on which to build your life, and a way to naturally attract the things you want and deserve.
Build a solid base on which to develop a most wonderful, satisfying, and fulfilling life.
Let me help you build a strong personal foundation.
One on one personal foundation workshop
The Personal Foundation One-On-One Workshop utilizes a personal development program that significantly sets the stage for the creation of an exceptional life.
When you start this program you’re making a deliberate choice to strengthen every part of your personal and professional life. You will be focusing on yourself and rebuilding yourself and your life from the inside out so that it becomes easier and more rewarding. The Personal Foundation Program is an amazing program that helps change lives.
Benefits to you:
• Better understand what is draining your energy and what could provide you with more energy.
• Determine obstacles to your next level of success.
• Explore the current condition of your Personal Foundation, recognize your current strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Start taking back your time.
• Many people who have gone through this course say that it is simply life-changing. Get your life back on track today!
You’ll leave each meeting with a lesson including the exercises to deepen your learning of the concept so that you can successfully integrate it into your life. This program is quite challenging because it challenges the status quo. The program works best when you properly prepare and engage in the lessons. Once the program is paid for, we’ll send you the first lesson to work on.
Strengthening our personal foundation is a wonderful opportunity to deepen our level of intimacy with ourselves. We can:
• Broaden our horizons
• Increase our awareness
• Be free to make the choices that lead to personal fulfillment
• Be able to align our actions with our values and purpose.
The following modules will be covered, in this order:
1. Identify and reduce tolerations. What you put up with drains your energy and slows your development.
2. Finish your unfinished business. The fewer unresolved items in your life, the more confident you will feel
4. Get your personal needs met. Until your personal needs are met, it’s difficult to live powerfully and sustainably.
5. Honor your boundaries. Boundaries protect you from people that your spirit cannot easily afford.
6. Raise your standards. The higher your standards, the fewer problems you will experience in life.
7. Strengthen your family.
8. Deepen your community
9. Re-orient around your values. Then you orient your life and your goals around your values, fulfillment naturally occurs.
10. Improve your attitude.
11. Build reserves in all areas. Having more than enough calms the mind and affords more experimentation in life.
Who Joins the Personal Foundation Program?
- Business owners and executives who:
- Want a smoother life and more enriching life.
- Are committed to lifelong learning and investing in themselves.
- Are ready to be happier, more effective, and focused.
What You Get
The Building Your Personal Foundation™ Workbook, mailed to you.
- Get 12 one-hour group meetings to discuss the work you’re doing with up to 10 others and and experienced, trained coach.
- Suggestions for steps to take, attitudes to consider, fieldwork to try on.
- An opportunity to learn and share experience with up to 10 other group members.
- Support from an experienced and insightful coach who has been through this program a few times herself!
- Access to the Building Your Personal Foundation TeleClass student-only area of the website to download the following PDF documents.
- The Building Your Personal Foundation™ Workbook, mailed to you.
- The 100-point Personal Foundation Program™
- Get a buddy (another class member) to talk to during the week about what you’re working on.
Email Maria between sessions with questions.
- The 100-point Clean Sweep Program™
- 25 Steps to a Strong Foundation
- Tolerations Worksheet
- The Adrenaline Lifestyle Analysis
- The Best Alternative To Resolution Create A Theme
- Comes with a bonus –BONUS!!! YES!! One-Hour Coaching Session with me – any time during the 10 weeks to guide you along the process.
7 Reasons to Join the NEXT Personal Tune-Up Program
1. By strengthening your foundation, you’re apt to will find more success and fulfillment, more easily…maybe a better business, more $, more fun, more free time, etc.
2. A strong “constitution” is a valuable asset for owners and executives who want to have excellent business and personal relationships.
3. You will receive valuable materials that can be referred to for many years.
4. By working with a group you will gain a deeper understanding of the materials plus ideas and inspiration for how to implement them from your peers (and Maria).
5. You will receive on-going support from an experienced, trained coach for the duration of the program.
6. The group will provide an opportunity to create a strong personal support network, a necessity for all successful people.
7. The course is delivered over several months so you will have time to integrate what you are learning, and deepen the impact.
8. Building Your Personal Foundation involves deliberately investing in life and self-care.
The Bottom Line
This virtual program is for business owners and executives who understands the value of strengthening themselves and their life, in order to accomplish and be far more, more easily. All of us who want to live a meaningful life must have a strong Personal Foundation. During this program, we will explore how you can be more free to enjoy today and creating a values-based future instead of worrying about the fundamentals of your life.
This webinar is primarily geared towards increasing your awareness as to what’s in front of you and where it might benefit you to focus and strengthen.
This class will accelerate your own personal development and growth. Building Your Personal Foundation involves deliberately investing in your life and self-care. The following modules will be covered, in this order:
This is Not…
A coaching course. This course is a very popular personal development course and participants leave with many tools to use in your lives. The focus is on you and not your clients or potential clients.
A train-the-trainer program. You will be provided a workbook designed for you to complete and track your journey throughout the eight weeks and beyond. The concepts are for your personal use only.
Ready for the next level of your development? We don’t want your money! Instead, email us and let’s make sure this is the right program for you. Enroll by clicking on the link above or call us.
• This eye-opening 10-week course requires an investment of $497 USD.
• If two or more register at the same time (co-workers, friends, family members, etc.), each will invest $447 USD per person.
Minimum class size of 6 students is required for the class to go forward. A determination will be made and students informed at least 7 days before class starts.
P.S. If you’re interested in the program, but the timing is not right, tell me timing you would prefer. If there is enough interest, I will arrange some more dates for the program.
Acknowledgements: Bits of information on this page was written by Thomas Leonard. Personal Foundation is a program of CoachU Inc.