Have a Super-Focused and Productive Day Working ON Your Business
Join Us On the Next Integrity Day (also known as Catch Up Day)
Are there tasks you’ve been putting off? Maybe you have a project you haven’t found the time to complete? What about the lists of things you promised yourself, your spouse, friend, or colleague you’d do–but are not done yet?
Integrity Day is time dedicated to completing a business or personal project or a group of tasks you’ve been putting off. We’re all human and it doesn’t matter why the tasks haven’t been completed. The bottom line is that putting things off is not consistent with your values and the values of being successful in business (or in life). I have also found in my coaching practice that runaway to-do lists contribute to the burnout and overwhelm that we all fall victim to.
Undone tasks cost you and your business plenty! Today, get things done with the support of your peers and me, Coach Maria.
Integrity Day was the name given to this program by Thomas Leonard, a financial planner and the “father” of modern day coaching. Integrity Day was a day that “T” (as he liked to be called) created to get caught up or finish projects. He realized that trying to catch up on things by yourself didn’t always work, but when you combined your efforts with other like-minded people, the results are amazing!
Join us as we all put aside a few hours to complete things we’ve been putting off or start things we planned, but just hadn’t gotten around to yet…
Who Should Attend
These days are designed for executives and business owners (and their teams). Integrity Days are especially useful if you are experiencing the dreaded symptoms of burnout! (link to the burnout symptoms article)
Sample of Tasks to Complete
- Organizing your financial/tax records
- Setting long-term career or personal goals
- Making sales calls to prospects
- Updating the marketing copy for your website
- Working on a book or article you’re writing
- Returning phone calls
- Catching up on email
- Organizing your office or files
- Work on a client’s project
- Getting your car’s oil changed
- Returning products to the store
- Going shopping for a new phone
- Cleaning out and/or organizing a room in your home, the attic, the garage, or car
- Finishing some work on the house
- Creating a meal/exercise plan for your diet
- Designing your vision board
- Going for a bike ride
- Tending to your garden or yard
- Reading a book
Enjoy a hyper-focused, energetic, and productive day!
How Do Integrity Days Work?
- You sign up. (See buttons below.)
- You create your to-do list based on 1-6 activities you’ve been putting off–activities you know will help you either grow your firm or live your life better.
- You block off the Integrity Day on your calendar from 9am to 3pm PDT/12pm to 6pm EDT.
- You make your lunch, bring your snacks, and make sure you have plenty of refreshments in the fridge.
- Every hour “on the hour”, we’ll all call in via Skype and meet other people with the same objective-to complete professional or personal projects. You’ll answer the questions a) Did you accomplish what you said you’d do? B) Why or why not? And c) What do you plan to do the next hour?
- The first session will be a little longer because you’ll be sharing your name, title, who your ideal client is (in 10-15 words), and your website address.
- The process repeats every hour of the program. Each participant will take 30 seconds to report on their progress, and then declare goals for the next hour.
- You’ll have my personal phone number and I’ll be available for on-the-spot coaching if you’re feeling stuck, frustrated, or distracted.
- The final call will be a wrap-up session. Take a minute or so to share your experiences.
- By the end of the day, you’ll see that you’ve accomplished more in 6 hours than you typically would in a month or longer!
The energy on these calls is contagious, and you’ll be amazed at how invigorated you feel as you accomplish more (and get those to-dos “to-done).
All this may sound corny. I thought so, too, the first time I attended an Integrity Day. But it really does work. Not only that, but it also works double-time! Try it, you’ll like it! You have nothing to lose… first one is on me!
— Maria Marsala
What You Get:
- Check-in calls every hour on-the-hour to keep you on track and accountable to what you said you’d do.
- Short one-on-one private coaching to help you get past any obstacles.
- The Clean Sweep and Tolerations Assessments (paid versions only).
- A small group of motivated people, including Maria, cheering you on!
- And you’ll get a lot of things done!
Clear your calendar, choose a plan, and join us!
Upcoming Integrity Days
Day: December 8, December 15 2016
Time: 8am to 1 PDT / 9am to 2pm MTN / 10am to 3pm CDT / 11am to 4pm EDT
Each event is limited to 10 participants.
Here’s What Past Participants Have Said
I was impressed that something as simple as having to be accountable every hour on the hour provided just the right amount of motivation to get things done and resist distractions. I also continue to benefit from the projects I finished and my nicely organized file cabinet saves me so much time!
Christine Mifsud, Marketing Manager, Oviedo, FL
I completed a task I had been dreading! The excitement of that accomplishment carried over into the following week and helped me get even more done that I had been putting off.
Mike Valentine, Search Engine Consultant, Long Beach, California
…it was extremely empowering and helpful. The tasks I accomplished had been sitting there, waiting for me to tackle them, for some time. Knowing that I would be calling in and reporting on how I had handled them encouraged me to finish them in a much quicker manner and with a “can do” attitude.
Brenda Wall, Independent Pre-paid Legal Associate, Kingston, WA
Your Integrity Day gave me a kick-start to gain momentum on tasks I was putting off. Thank you for holding this “day retreat” – it was inspirational.
Mary Lee LaBay, Hypnotherapist, Author, Bellevue, WA
The Tolerations work I did the day before helped me focus on 6 tasks and get them done before the program.
This was the most productive day I have had in ages. I feel great about what I was able to accomplish and I’m ready to whip out the finishing touches tomorrow.
Sandy Scott. Owner, WA Safe Secure
Port Gamble, WA,
Stop saying “Yeah, I need to get to ________.”
Get more things done when you team up with other busness owners and executives on Integrity Day.
What do Integrity Days Cost?
Your First Integrity Day is $10
What a deal! Just $10. (no refunds for any reason) Clients attend for free, just email me for conference call number or Skype address.
Afterward your first attendance, Integrity days are $59 each. To sign up click the button below and we’ll process your payment online. We’ll take care of everything else from that point on. If you have any questions, please call or text me through my direct line at 360.271.8418
- Fill in the Clean Sweep and Tolerations Assessment you’ll download. These two assessments will give you a list of time wasters, most of which you didn’t realize were wasting your time and energy.
- Let your staff, family, friends, etc. know not interrupt you during Integrity Day. (I put a sign on my front door — Women at Work, Do No Disturb for Any Reason!)
- Create a list of 1-6 things you want to complete that day. It might be a single project, or a list of smaller to-do’s.
Do I need to call you?
No. However, it is important that you send Maria a connection request via Skype. Maria will create a group call and contact you via Skype. Download Skype and learn more about this call at http://www.skype.com/en/features/
What equipment do I need?
You’ll need a digital device that has a microphone and speakers. Also requireds are a head phone or ear buds. You DO NOT need a webcam. This is not a video call.
What if I can’t attend the whole event?
You do not need to be available all day. If you can make any 3 of the 7 hourly calls — attend. You’re bound to make massive progress toward tasks on your to-do list, so sign up right now.
What if I’m unsure that I want to attend?
Attend your first session “on me”. Get a feel for how this sort of coaching process works and how Integrity Day can help you get more done in your business and life.
Photo by Stuart Miles